<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Thursday, July 31, 2003

We've Got Mail!

While Monz is moving, we thought we'd share some of the letters we've received. Keep that e-mail a-comin'!

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! In the past I've relied on stray scraps (no pun intended!) to find out what Monz has been eating. This site has completely transformed my life!" - anonymous

"Hey, I really love the blog! But I think you spelled 'concurring' wrong." - M. (Webmaster - sorry, it's been corrected. Blogger doesn't have a spellcheck and the cuz is a really bad speller).

" When I was a child
I ate my lunch by myself in a
corner of the schoolyard
all alone.

I hated dolls and I
hated games, animals were
not friendly and birds
flew away.

If anyone was looking for me
I hid behind a
tree and cried out "I am
an orphan.

And here I am, the
center of all beauty!
writing these poems!
Imagine!"

- The channeled spirit of Frank O'Hara.

Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?