<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Sybilyummylunch!

I didn't realize how much I missed Cinnabon(tm) until they seemed to disappear. There was one in nearly every shopping mall I visited. I only bought them now and then, but oh were they good - warm, gooey, with that light (not candy) cinnamon taste. Yummmm!

I thought the whole chain had gone bankrupt in a healthy-eating brave new world, but then I found one on an Interstate 90 tollway oasis near Buffalo, NY. I was so excited! Much later I would discover that a couple still exist on the outskirts of the Chicagoland area.

So I was quite shocked to see Oraville Reddenbacker (sp?) has a Cinnabon (tm) microwave popcorn. To paraphrase a Breck shampoo ad, "of course I bought a box and I couldn't wait to get home to try it." I was skeptical - cinnamon roll popcorn - but it was great! The popcorn popped-up perfectly dusted with toasty cinnamon flavorings. Then you drizzle the Cinnabon(sp) iceing. Mixing was a little difficult, but the results were well worth it. Friends of the popcorn extraordinary, give it a try!

Oh, Monz had a couple of McGrills and I don't think even a free pedometer would have improved his mood.

Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?