<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Sit Right Back!

We can't keep wit like Monz' report today to ourselves, and any attempt to recast it within our prose would just dilute the experience for you. So here it is in it's unedited glory...but wait the end to see the tag line that, just like Dylan, brings it all back home!

>>Today we are lost at sea like the passengers on the S.S. Minnow because both Amy and Vicki are out! Amy is sick and Vicki is calling on customers. I feel totally on the verge of ailing -- tired and lethargic and I slept forever this morning -- so I ain't going out for the usual. Good thing I ordered the large size Egg Foo yesterday and can eat that! I cooked up some turkey sloppy joes at home, but everyone ate it last night so I couldn't bring that.

Oh well. I bet the foo is excellent today!

And, I forgot to mention, China Chef gives you fortune cookies. Chinese House NEVER DID!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine???? Aiiiieeeeeee!!!<<

Subject line: "Okay, little buddy"


Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?