<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, March 01, 2004

Choose Or Lose!

At monzyummylunch we want you to cast an informed ballot in the upcomming primaries. Towards that end, we reprint the following from today's Chicago Sun-Times, which querried the Democrats running for senate on what is the best meal they can cook. The responses:

Barack Obama: "I can make a mean bowl of chili."

Blair Hull: Pancakes

Dan Hynes: I am big into the Shake and Bake pork chops."

Maria Pappas: "I should be in another business. I'm the best cook. I really am. I can cook anything. You name it."

Gery Chico: "Ribs on the grill."

Nancy Skinner: "I can dial a mean pizza."

Joyce Washington: Grilled Chicken


Oh, Monz had a turkey-bacon club from Jeff's, historically yummy. More to follow.
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?