<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Doing The Blog Things So Conservatively!

First things first: Corned beef sandwich from Jewel, with an unexplainable white bun. Amy partially saves with donation of her beef.

Now, finishing our mission to give you voters what you need to know, here is the self-proclaimed cooking prowess of the GOPs:

John Borling: "My German potato salad is world famous."

Norm Hill: "I love the charcoal grill...and probably steaks."

Chirnjeev Kathuria: "An Indian dish called chicken biryani."

Andrew McKenna Jr.: "Heated-up Stouffer's [frozen] lazagna...Or I can barbeque salmon. I guess that's better."

Jim Oberweis: "I can make a great grilled chicken salad and I can make popcorn. And guacamole. And that's about it."

Steve Rauschenberger: "Twice-baked potatoes."

Jack Ryan: "Spaghetti in boiling water for nine minutes. [Then] either butter and parmesan cheese or Ragu is pretty good, too."

Jonathan Wright: "Scrambled eggs and bacon."
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?