<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

The Life He Loves Is Making Music With His Friends!

Friends like Jorma and Jack, that is! Monz will be on the road again to celebrate the latter's BD and the partake in the former's master class. But here's a last report before he takes off for parts south:

>>American Burger from Bennigans. Yummy. Stole Vicki's pickle. Yum. Actually it was *offered* to me, lest you think I am a nimbus thief! This is the last lunch before Ohio!!!

Road food tomorrow, unless I prep something tonight. I'm bringing my laptop -- I'll log on if it's not to expensive from the motel and update readers on my JK lunches. They should be varied and yummy. This might be a good time to extend the blog into the weekend. Deal with it.
<<

We'll deal, we'll deal!
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?