<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Friday, May 14, 2004

End of the Line!

Today is the last day of stint as guest-blogger. I wish I'd had the time and energy to fulfill my creative ambitions, but such was not to be. Last night I went out for dinner to a local brew-pub and I had the sheppards pie (that's how they spelled it!). A few bites in and I got this whoosh of heat and nausea and I still haven't recovered. There was something wicked in that pie!


Today We had Jeff's. Jeff's is a nice option in the world of shitty hot dog stands. They have a really good variety of lunch items to choose from, though today I had the char-broiled super-dog with everything but onions (including kraut) and a vienna beef dog with E no O's plus K. I made it half way through the Vienna when my heart whump-whumped and I split the room to recoup in my office. I went back and finished it off and started in on the Super Dog. A couple of bites in and I had to take another break. Ugh. I didn't finish it. So now I sit here recording these experiences, wishing I'd taken a photo of the dogs for you, or something to spice this up.


I just can't today. So I leave you back In Cuz's hands.

Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?