<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

In My Shoes!

My dad got a job as an extra on a film that's shooting at his retirement village!


Anyway, the sewer guys were at my house until close to 11 last night, grinding away at the roots that clogged the sewer line. Problem solved. Today is a busy day, with lots of writing and thinking in store. I had to run back home with a truck and load some chairs that were sitting in my garage and bring them back to work. Since I was going to miss the crucial lunch negotiations today, I asked Vicki to pick something for me. I trust her. And I admit that I liked the idea of a grab-bag yummy lunch. Guess what she picked?




#4 from the new chinese place!


I'll let you know how it was later. I was also thinking of borrowing a digital camera so you readers can appreciate the visual aspect of my lunch. You know, Wolfgang Puck and his ilk are always going on about stuff like that: food needs to look good to be good and all that (I don't necessarily agree!). We'll see. . . .

Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?