<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, May 03, 2004

Scared 'a Nothin'!


So I was trying to think of a way to start off this guest-blogging thing with a bang. I've never done it before, let alone blog my own lunch, let alone follow in the footsteps (albeit temporarily) of the great Cousin! The pressure is on! My stress level rose as I battled both terrible problems at home and painful personal tragedies. What a day. But I ain't chicken, I just ate one!


Attentive readers will note that Monday is usually Jewel day around here. So rather than go with the trad beef-wich or turk-wich, I had them custom make a chicken and cheddar combo guaranteed to satisfy both readers and my stomach. Not half bad, though not tremendously yummy. At least its giving me the nutrition and strength I need to heal both home and body.


Now I gotta run, first back to work and then home to move some heavy file cabinets. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?