<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, May 10, 2004

Stormy Monday!

What a terrible way to start out my second week of guest-blogging! I am feeliing under the weather again. I have one of those headaches that affect every other system your body. I didn't have much of an appetite. As the thunderstorms roll in, I wrestled with what I ought to do.


It is Jewel sandwich day. So I said to myself, "What would I do if I was home?" The answer? Eat some frozen piece of crap or make a ham sandwich. So I ordered a custom ham-chicken-chedder monstrosity from their deli. I tried to make it different than last week, though the torpor was hard to fight. When it arrived, I cut it in half and forced down a half and started to feel a little better. I took a break and worked in my office a bit, then went back for the second half.


Well, it didn't quite heal me, but I felt better. Let me preview a little of what I have planned for the rest of this amazing week: I'll attempt to place my lunch in context and perhaps I'll add some more illustrations. Stay tuned.

Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?