<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sweet . . . AND Sour!!

Another day, another No.4. But word on the street says that they are now charging 50 cents to substitute chicken fried rice for shrimp fried rice! (Shrimp from a storefront chinese food joint -- need I say more?) So I absorb the cost and dive in. I don't feel so hot. I wish I had a digital camera here to capture this moment, because I'm betting it'll be awhile before I have another number 4.


Another quick word about lunch. The "others" watched All My Children on ABC while we dined. What an atrocious excuse for a show! There was some music video interlude involving poker and Texas high rollers, obviously calculated to cash in on the not-so-new poker craze. I had to read a magazine, and eat in stages to make it through.


Today's fortune says: "Wish You Long Life."

My response? "AAAAaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" The smiley faces seem really evil today.

Comments:
"Another quick word about lunch. The "others" watched All My Children on ABC while we dined. What an atrocious excuse for a show! There was some music video interlude involving poker and Texas high rollers, obviously calculated to cash in on the not-so-new poker craze. I had to read a magazine, and eat in stages to make it through."
Even though this comment is almost 6 years late I just have to say - LIAR!  
Post a Comment
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?