<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Wearing of the Green!

We had Bennigans again today. I ordered the Club Salad in an attempt to get back to not eating so much beast. Other food options present in the lunch room today included french dip (FRENCH ????) with extra jus, described as "not real good today," American Burger (no description available) and a Monte Cristo (no opinion available).


The Club Salad ain't cheap. So . . . less a little green I dug into my greens and came up . . . . . . . Yummy! Not bad for overpriced lettuce slathered in honey dijon dressing. In its wake I am currently suffering a little distress, but certainly not enough to revise my opinion.


Tonight I am going to the meeting for my homeowner's association. I have some beefs with some of the other homeowners. I hope I am OK by tonight!
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?