<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Blood Curdling Yell, Meek Wimper!

Remember when the editors recommended the new Pizza Hut buffalo chicken pizza? Today Monz decided to check it out. The results?

>>If THIS is the regard in which we, as consumers, are held by these horrid giant food behemoths, then I want to be David to their Goliath. F*#@ Pizza Hut!!!

I ate two pieces of this "pizza" and put it away. First -- this was enough to make me excited about [this part redacted due to John Ashcroft-induced fear and paranoia - editors]. I would give PH credit for some creative thinking and an attempt to spice up America's ultra bland menu, but I really think this 'za was the product of some marketing dorks who stood in Randhurst and asked sub-morons what they thought of certain foods. Enough people probably said Buffalo Wings were "interesting" and these dorks ran back to Corporate with the exciting results and . . . we have this disgusting mess of a 'za! The crust sucks and does not gel with the spicy wing sauce AT ALL. The chicken, which is not a new addition to pizza, is worse than KFC quality. I feel bad for the poor pathetic chickens that had to die for this . . . their miserable lives would be better spent pecking around some filthy cage. KFC owns PH right? This makes sense in a sick way. The sauce tastes "like" buffalo sauce, but it is just dumped on obviously after the crust and chicken were "cooked." Then quickly melt some wretched "cheese" on top (whether or not this is actual cheese is debatable, but I don't want to know what I just ate until it is out of my body).

I could go on. You get the idea. My stomach has been violated. Take back the Lunch!<<

Um, in our defense, Pizza Hut is franchised...

Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?