<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

You're Fired!

Was that the Monz who saw a new tv show called "North Shore" was debuting this week and thought to himself "hmm, wonder if I'll see some familiar footage in the opening credits," tuned-in and discovered it was really about Hawaii, which buttonholed nicely with his Wednesday lunch of Hawaiian fried rice (with egg roll) from the China Chef? Well, no. But we think Monz would like for us to share with you the following excerpt from a cover letter sent by a job applicant to Killian & Company, a Chicago advertising firm. And to think he somehow left this all behind...

"Today is the first day of my life. I am terrified of the all-out approach I sense in my spirit. However, I am not scared enough to let it stop me. I will sacrifice anything but my God and my family."

Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?