<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, May 23, 2005

360!

Feeling a wee bit better, Monz dines on chickenhamwich, apple, carrots and water (yogurt to come).

Recently we read CNN Anchor/Golden Child Andersen Cooper say this about the debut Violent Femmes ablum: "I get bored of this very quickly - and a long time will elapse before I listen to it again. But it was my college album. I first heard it there and there was an aggression to it and an in-your-face aspect to it that I really liked. And I really loved the plaintive wailing of the singer. I was on the rowing team at college and I was obsessed with doing that. I was kind of lame."

Now it just so happens that one of the editors knew Monz when he was in college and foisted it upon Monz' ears with great enthusiasm. And he distinctly recalls Monz' contemporaenous reaction. "Eh." In other words, it took Monz about 36 minutes to reach the state Oxford-lad Cooper would arrive at in years. >
Comments:
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?