<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Beware of the Hat!


I just want to let all the readers know that the usual editors of MYL have not contacted me since I started guest-blogging. I don't know if they've even read these last few posts. Which reminds me -- back in the day, when we were driving around, we lived by one very important piece of advice: Beware of the Hat!!! This meant that if we were driving behind someone and noticed a particular type of old-man-style hat peeking out just barely above the headrest, do everything you can to get away! As I was driving to work this morning I noticed that this was great advice in the 80's, but there are very few hat wearing bad drivers these days. I guess that age group is dying off . . . anyway, the number of bad drivers has not decreased. We need a new cliched paradigm to guide on the roads these days! Any help is appreciated.



Lunch is a chicken and ham sandwich on whole grain bread with carrots, black bean salad and an apple. It was yummy.
Comments:
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?