<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Coffee with a Dash of . . . CREAM!


Well, I'm still tired from yesterday's shenanigans. But not too tired to wake up early and make my lunch! Today I dined on a Ham and chicken sandwich (on whole grain bread), Black bean salad, and an apple. It's only my second day of guest-blogging and I'm already understanding, all too well, the editor's stress of dealing a rather ubiquitous lunch. All I can say is, I'm starting to be able to fit in all the clothes I haven't been able to for a while. Summer is starting to be appealing!
So . . . to make up for the lack of lunch variety, I'm gonna out my inner high-school geek and tell you all that I am interesting in seeing the BBC's new Dr. Who series! The publicity looks kinda cool! Do with that what you will . . . until manana!
Comments:
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?