<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Into the Now!
Today's (Sunday)lunch was roast turkey breast sandwich -- not cold cuts, actual roast turkey breast, with cheese, mustard and tomatoes on rye. I also ate salad with Southwestern dressing (the last, alas) and chicken salad. The weather was good and I saved some turkey for the camp cat. In return she posed for some nice pix. The stories I've heard on this trip are amazing, and the licks I've learned will keep me busy for many many weeks. And today I played my arrangement of "Care of Cell 44" for all the other students and instructors and it seemed to go over well. Monday will suck as we have the last lessons in the morning and the long ride home. See you later!
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?