<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, May 02, 2005

We Are Here To Go!



Hello again. Today I begin my guest-blogging as the editors take a well-deserved vacation. Some of you readers may be tempted to think that this is all a sham: there ARE NO editors and this is really some vanity-blog where some dude records his own lunch. I assure you that this is not the case. If you need more proof, just keep reading over the course of my guest-blogging stint and you will see with your own eyes that my blogging skills pale in comparison to the regular staff at MYL.
On to business: today I will be dining on the road on my way to an afternoon court date. I did make my own lunch again -- it is a smoked chicken and ham sandwich on Whole Grain bread, and an apple, which I'll eat in the car. No carrots on the road, and when court is over and I go home, I'll cap it all off with some yogurt!
Comments:
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?