<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Master of the Art!

"I'm glad you asked!" said the Monz. "Are you buckled in for a yummy lunch ride?"

"Two days ago, I took some delicious brats and some delicious old style hot dogs and soaked them. In beer. In so much beer -- a delicious bled of brews. Belgium delirum terremus (clueless editors' spelling, though now-clued-in to the fact that this is beer has a very high alcohol content and is wheat-based) and, to fill out the bowl, a couple of coronas. Spicccccce! I soaked them not for a couple of hours, not for an afternoon, but two full days. Then I barbequed them to perfection -- perfectly golden brown with a little bit of split going on. I will have one brat and one dog, with Whole Foods carrots and an apple."
Comments:
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?