<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, August 29, 2005

Repeat After Us!

Last Thursday the Kundalini Yoga folks presented the editors with another seminar opportunity. This time the editors respond on behalf of the Monz:

"What do you wish for; what do you desire?" [A yummy lunch!] Are you sending out the vibratory frequency to manifest your highest destiny?" [If you mean do I got the Love Vibration, hell yeah!] Mantras - words or phrases composed of sacred sounds - allow you to tune into a higher level of consciousness where you can maneifest your deepest wishes and desires." [Give me my sh%# back, give me my sh#% back, give me...] The obligatory Yogi Bhajan quote: "Mantra is two words - 'man' 'tra,' 'Man' means mind. 'Tra' means the heat of life. 'Ra' means sun. So, mantra is a powerful combination of words which, if recited, takes the vibratory effect of each of your molecules into the Infinity of the Cosmos. That is called "Mantra." [Oh, I send molecules into the infinity of the cosmos all right!]

We further believe that in response to the above, Monz would offer the following three-step alternative. Eat a lunch comprised of a turkey-tavernham sandwhich, banana and apple, bang a gong, and get it on!
Comments:
I honestly can't tell if this is the best or the worst blog on earth.  
Neither could Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston -- it's not well known, but this is what broke them up.  
2 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?