<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

D-I-V-O-R-C-E!

Monz discovers another reason why everyone should eat a good breakfast. Today he scheduled a breakfast meeting with a client and as a result could not prepare lunch beforehand. Back in Waukegan, Monz heads to Poppy's (aka Genesee Pancake House, which the editors have noticed is quite busy on Sundays) and, remembering Jeff's he orders a Turkey Club. Mighty impressive! "This club is packed so high with sandwich-makings that I have to take it apart to fit it in my mouth!... Plus they give you a salad!" (What kind of dressing Mark Monz? "[with 'eh' sounding voice] Ranch."

Today the editors learned about how divorce works in other cultures. Like how a Pueblo womean could divorce her husband by placing his moccasins outside their doorstep, or how some Muslim men could divorce a wife by pronouncing the Talek ("I divorce thee; I divorce thee; I divorce thee"). Alas these are not options in America, so if you know someone who needs a divorce (we at myl wish all our readers nothing but maritial bliss, but they may have some non-Monz acquainted friends who aren't so fortunate), you gotta see the Monz!
Comments:
My husband always says 'It's cheapah to keepah'. Words of wisdom, I'd say.  
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?