<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Clean and Shiny!

If there is anything in this world which the Monz hates, it's secrets. In that spirit, we offer the image you see above. It had come to our attention that it is exceedingly difficult to find a picture on the internet of Ms. Roma Whitney, the original Breck(tm) girl from back in 1937. However, our super sleuths discovered that Breck trademarked her image in 1951! Roma, we salute you!

Monz also makes no secret of his lunch. "Today I am having another mountain bread wrapwich -- I am enjoying this new vibe and twist! I packed it with tavern ham, Sara Lee Buffalo chicken and turkey with a different brand of horseradish sauce. I am also dining on an apple and a breakstone cottage doubles, plus a diet rite." Monz goes onto say that future lunches may be "under wraps."
Comments:
monz is my role model  
Fat Albert was my model roll. Yes, I'm losing it.  
Post a Comment
2 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?