<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Friday, November 25, 2005

No Leftovers!
Today, because the editors are off holidaying, I (Monz) am stepping in to blog my own holiday lunch. Yesterday I had a liver sausage on rye open-faced sandwich. It was very yummy. Then we went to relatives' home for Thanksgiving and you know what that means: no leftovers! So today my wife made lunch. We had curry mango pork tenderloin wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. It was an exciting tropical twist and very yummy! I capped this off with a navel orange flown fresh in from Florida today.


I would like to take an opportunity to encourage readers to enter the editors' contest (Please be advised that this contest is not offered under the auspices of Monz and Monz is not responsible for it in any way for this contest and Monz will not be responsible for any prizes awarded or not awarded or just plain offered!). Yummy lunch ideas are always encouraged and I still enjoy last years' picked entry! So use your imaginations and come up with some suggestions!
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?