<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Billy Joel Yummy Lunch!

Uptown Cafe
The Monz used to head your way
To buy an overstuffed sandwich lunch
He really liked them a bunch, that's what he'd munch

Uptown Cafe
You said you remodeled, but no way!
Nothing here looks any dif-er-ent
Except a tiny decorative strip

And when Monz ordered
That I-tal-ian Be-ee-ef
The roll was big
But there was no me-ee-at

He said "this is pretty sad
this fat looks like a rubberband"

Uptown Cafe
Throws in a pickle and a pack of Lays
But the fixins don't make the meal
You've done it now, you've lost Monz' zeal.
Comments:
I don't care what you say anymore this is my lunch. Go ahead with your own lunch, leave mine alone!  
hey cus' i got a name for the restaurant! "Yummy Lunch"
!!!!!!!  
I've got several ideas for names but not feeling any of them. On one hand I see all these new restaurants go up and think mine has more income potential. On the other hand, most of those restaurants fail...  
yeah, those chain bastards are taking over...  
Post a Comment
4 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?