<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, February 20, 2006

What Made Milwaukee Famous!

Made a loser out of lunch -- unless Monz comes to the rescue! The editors are off today and are sojourning to the great frozen tundra that neighbors us to the north. Happy Presidents Day to all.


Monz here.

I first learned of my duty to blog my own lunch when I checked the blog this morning. I was taken aback, momentarily stunned, in fact. How could such a thing be? I asked myself. When I eventually came to terms with it, it was far too late to have anything really good for lunch, so I had a Ft-long Turkey on Hearty Italian with WAY TOO MANY hot peppers. My nose is still running. There was a religious nut on the corner yelling at the top of his lungs and pacing like a neurotic water buffalo. Made me nostalgic for Cook County!

Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?