<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Heartbreak!
As Msr's old co-worker used to say, "Monz Again!"

The editorial staff attempted to coax me into partaking in that new blog-fad, Half-naked Thursday. And I was all set to go! But . . . . (or do I mean butt . . . ) As I was working out last night, I started to get dizzy. I ran home and spent the night on the pot. No HNT this week. Thanks, famous Obie-burger! But, I still need to eat, and I'm clearly not into greasy burgers today, so I went to the CSC and got a nice, cold, ungreasy greek chicken sandwich. It's as yummy as anything could be today.

NEWSFLASH!


EIC called in to report on his trip. He says his lunch yesterday was 2 nature's valley peanut butter bars and he hopes all the readers are lunching better!


Also, I've had a request for more before/after photos of my yummy lunch. If I can remember my camera tomorrow, it shall be done!
Comments:
Before and after pics are cool! I think the EIC should consider doing this on a regular basis...  
No way, Jose.  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  
Post a Comment
3 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?