<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Vacation All I Ever Wanted!


Monz Here.


With the editorial staff out in sunny LA having fun and waiting for the big earthquake, I'm here in the cold, soggy midwest eating lunch. So, I decided to have a rare treat today to comfort myself. I dug out my Obie's menu and ordered up a famous Obie Burger and a side salad. Well . . . It was kinda yummy, but I should have asked what a famous Obie burger was before I ordered it because it came slathered in bacon and onions, and if there's one thing the Monz must pick off, its bacon and most of the onions. So I wolfed it down and now I'm sitting here enjoying my onion hangover and gastro-intestinal distress. Now I'm gonna have to hit the gym extra hard tonight. Last time I was there, I got yelled at by the oldest personal trainer, who interrupted a session with someone to yell at me about how crappy my squats were. Tonight I feel like being left alone so I hope I don't run into him!

Comments:
OMG. It's Thursday and the hamburger is STILL kicking my ass . . .  
Post a Comment
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?