<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, April 10, 2006

Beaster!

In honor of it being the week before Easter, we cooked up some glazed Ham last night for dinner. But even better . . . I made glazed Ham sandwiches, with whole grain mustard, sharp cheddar cheese and whole grain bread. Yum! I made Mrs Monz' lunch today. I added an apple and an orange and carrots to mine, and orange, carrots and yogurt to hers.


I don't have much to add except -- what is up with Courtney Love selling her interest in Nirvana? WTF? Is she doing it because she thinks she is spiting the other two? Or is she just shortsighted? Does she want to make sure Kurt's daughter has nothing from her father's career and work when she is an adult? If it was too much for her to manage, she could have hired someone to manage it for her until her daughter grew up. It just pisses me off.
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?