<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, April 03, 2006

Where Livebloggers Fear to Tread!

Phone rings at the myl offices.

"Ok, I have lots of stories for the editors! I had a turkey harvest sandwich from the csc, no wrap. it was ok had too much mayo, uch, mayo! ummm..(aside) hmm. That's it for lunch. Now I've gotta tell you a story about this weekend. So, we go to spin class at 6:45 Saturday morning. This is not for the blog, obviously! (Why not?) Because, that's why not. So my wife is much more sociable at that hour than I am. (You know, I'm a lot more sociable at 6:45.) Where are you? (In the apartment, I'm just more sociable). With your Furby(tm)?"

At this point there were problems with Monz' transmission.
Comments:
Who wrote this post? Jean-Luc Godard?  
Post a Comment
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?