<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Friday, May 05, 2006

Ailin!

I'm still ailing. First, let me tell you all about what I missed yesterday. The CLC had their annual Cinco de Mayo celebration yesterday (!) in their plaza, about a block from here. Rumor has it that lots of lunch delicacies were offered up. I was busy getting my throat swabbed in the ER.

Today, however, is Chinese Food Friday!!!! I had Hunan Chicken and pot stickers from Fong's kitchen (because it was close) and the warm mushiness of it felt good on my otherwise destroyed throat. I apologize for the lack of fun pictures and other stuff this week. I intend to make up for it next week! Stay tuned!!

Comments:
did you get a chance to chek out the lunch offering at the hospital's cafeteria??

-serioiusly- GET BETTER!  
Post a Comment
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?