<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Thursday, May 11, 2006

In the Mood For 'Za!
I'm still sick, and I'm getting sick and tired of being sick! I have to go out of town next week and I've got a lot to do this week in preparation! I need to be well! Anyway, I've had a low-level craving for 'za since I've been back from Savannah. Today, I satisfy that craving by walking over to the CSC and ordering a slice of cheese and a slice of pepperoni. This is what it looked like:



Ale wrote requesting the drink be added to the photos -- there you go!


Rumor has it that a movie was shot in the locale of my office: check it out here.
Further rumors note that . . . not one . . . not two . . . but THREE NEW RESTAURANTS are going to open in Waukegan this spring/summer. I happened to walk by a new Italian place being built on Gennessee St yesterday. Can't wait! Lunch shall hit new frontiers and new boundaries!

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  
Thank you Fannie Lou Hamer! Waukegan is way overdue for gentrification. Now that Rosemont has given up it's mob-seeped fight for the last Illinois "gaming" license, maybe they'll revive the idea of putting it along Waukegan Harbor. I don't "game" but it'd be very popular amongst the northsiders!  
We like this photo! Though Splenda makes our heads feel "blah" - no South Park Diet for us!  
nice drinki! i KNEW you drink these 'mystery' drinks- knew it!!

splenda is aaight..  
Post a Comment
4 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?