<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Size Doesn't Matter!

A most unusual day calls for a most unusual lunch! Today I headed over to Subway for a footlong turkey&ham on Hearty Italian with lots of peppers and Baked Lays! I'm sure it would be yummy if only I could taste. Not even the hot peppers could break through the virus barrier.

Today I'm not gonna deal with another request, I'm gonna go with science and inspiration. A loyal reader commented about bite size and ferocity in yesterday's pics. So today I decided to experiment. Take a half of a Subway Sub and bite into it and measure it to see what happens. Here are the results:



Whoa. Not as big as I'd imagined. Still, it's not size but what you do with it, and I wolfed this 'wich down in no time! Make of it what you will.
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?