<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Thursday, July 13, 2006

So Sad About Us!






Bummer! The Who tour hits Chicago When I will be out of town. Maybe it is time for a road trip to catch them in another city?? Today's lunch is a tavern ham / turkey on whole oat bread with black peppercorn-beer mustard, some clementines and some organic string cheese. Damn good. I did a bit of research and I think I discovered what "tavern ham" is: it seems to be something created in Virginia in the colonial days (to serve in their taverns, duhr!) and it is salt-cured hickory smoked hambeast. I'm still getting my sails up this weekplus of guest-blogging so stayerd tuned for some old favorites once I get my act together: perhaps some before and after photos! Who knows??!! Sky's the limit!

Comments:
"salt-cured hickory smoked hambeast" salt hickory smoke and beast is a winning combo anytime anyplace~~~ good job once again!  
Post a Comment
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?