<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Why In Tarnation!


I don't know why I did it, but I did. Perhaps it was because I couldn't get up the gumption to drive back to gator's Wing Shack to try their Chicken Gumbo, or I didn't want to cross Gennesee St to go the Genesee Restaurant because of the ripped up sidewalks. Whatever it was, it did not bode well. I went to Fong's for Shredded Hunan Pork. OMG. It is the greasiest thing I have ever seen. I had three mouthfuls and I am done! I have too much work to do to risk food poisoning! I am, however, eating the side of Pineapple Fried Rice I ordered. It's not greasy and is OK. Fongs, this was your last warning!!
Comments:
I have known the horror of your the lethal Fong after shocks, so dear husband, please Leave the ceiling fan on.  
Post a Comment
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?