<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Scuzzy Lunch!

Heh-heh! How is everybody doing? It's me, Scuz the Rat, from Microsoft Bob, the best "social computing" operating system that you never used! The EIC is a big fan of MB (in fact, he looks a little like Bob), owning a rare surviving copy of the software.

Speaking of the EIC, he is so embarassed by being scooped by G-Man that he asked me to fill-in. No problem! As you can see from my picture, Monz and I share something in common: we are both guitar playing gods! So I asked the Monz, what's his favorite guitar vituosity performance? "Are we talking about, like, Jimi Hendrix?" "Yes!" "Jimi Hendrix! I'm digging the version of "Hear My Train A-Commin'" that is on...hang on a sec and I'll tell you...Stages 1970 Atlanta. That version rocks!"

And, in honor of yesterday's blog non-spam, Monz has a reuben panini from the CSC, with a delicious ear of corn sprinkled with lemon salt from a street vendor outside of the courthouse.
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?