<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Friday, August 25, 2006

Take Us Out to the Ballgame!


We received the following e-mail:

Howdy-hi! I've been following the blog for a few years now and didn't think it was good for much more than an ocassional insight from the Monz or chuckle at the editors' bumblings. But a recent trip to the ballgame showed me just how profoundly Monz has changed my life. That's me, second from the left. Take a look at the clueless, confused and sad people around me. I think one of them is named "Ernie." They're completely lost, their shocked and frightened faces saying more than words ever could. Now look at me. That idiot Mike Lowell interrupted my lunch and I'm outraged! Before I was just one of the masses living a life of quiet desperation. Now I stand out, I stand tall, I stand with lunch and I stand with Monz!

Signed: Lean, Mean, Lunch-eating Machine

Dear Machine: Good for you! And today that means you're standing with a corned beef and turkey sandwich with pepperjack cheese and horsey mustard on whole wheat bread, an apple, a banana and two jello sugar free things.
Comments:
For those of you who are curious: we went to Yardhouse last night for dinner. The food was filling, yummy and the beer was great. But the ambience? . . .  
Post a Comment
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?