<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Big Bad Blogger, Baby!

All Right! I get the blog to myself for a few days. I hope the editorial staff enjoy their retreat and I hope they are able to recharge their batteries and find some zest for life up north! Today I had two small sandwiches: apple mustard turkey and ham, on oatmeal bread, which was extremely yummy. Add an apple, banana and some delicious chocolate pudding that Mrs. Monz snuck in the bag when I wasn't looking. I brought string cheese and jell-o, but am too full to even think about eating those. I've got a court date next week that I am trying to prepare for, but I find the mounds of financial info somewhat taxing. A full belly is not helping.

I just checked: the chocolate pudding is called "Kozy Shack" -- if any of you know of any good chocolate puddings out there, lemme know!
Comments:
Enjoy? Ha! So far we've endurred writers block, selfish flight attendents, a town that completely shuts down at 7pm, and a certain "present" left for us when we checked into our room, iykwim. But we do have a semi-positive lunch story.  
Kozy Shak is just down the road from the G-pad. I used 2 make their electricity so they could make ur pudding.  
Thanks! For some spooky reason, I knew I should mention it . . . WoooooOOOoooo!!!  
Post a Comment
3 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?