<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Don't Let The Dragon Eat Your Mother!

Sorry . . . that's just the name of the terrible prog/fusion/pieceofcrap John Mclaughlin tune that's playing right now -- it's from MOJO's tribute to Jimi Hendrix CD, which is only ok as whole. Today for lunch I brought a blackened chicken veggie roll up from Whole Foods, with an apple, banana, string cheese and Jell-o. I've only started it so I can't tell you if the whole is yummy, or if I had room for the jell-o and string cheese -- it's not looking good.

As for the editors, I've been exhorting them to take a group outing to this restaurant, for the rock n' roll history as well as the organic growing practices. Hopefully they will take me up on this challenge and report back.
Comments:
Monz needs to persuade the editors to go to that restaurant to meet Stanley, the restaurant cat!  
We'd like to go, but on a road trip -- our schedule is too tight and it's too far from St. Paul (this city is amazing in that, unlike Minneapolis, it completely shuts down at 5pm. We mean -completely -. We found exactly one place open at 6pm other than the room service place: a Jimmy John's). Anytime *Monz* wants to take a road trip there, we'll go! But we do note for the record that Monz was hardly the most fanatical Husker Du fan back in the day.  
Please. I saaw the 'Du live with Black Flag in 81. I was there, on the front lines, baby.  
Post a Comment
3 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?