<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

People Who Need People!

Monz heads off to a committee meeting/working lunch (hey, Lake County lawyers are in need of Monz' munificience too!). While general bar meetings are quite the affair, committee meetings meet at places like the local courthouse, where Monz drops by the CSC for a honey mustard & ham sandwich, detoxed diet coke, an apple and some grapes from home. Meanwhile, the editors need some people with jokes, as they will soon be heading to the Latin School's legendary Joke Exchange and don't want to be embarassed again by the old retirees and their truly filthy jokes. Yet all we have at the moment (the JE requires a minimum of one joke) is this groaner:

Why does the checkout person ask you "paper or plastic?"
Because baggers can't be choosers.
Comments:
Let the record show: Monz didn't laugh.  
What’s a pirate’s favorite designer? Arrr-mani.  
Knock Knock, Now you say "Who's there" and then I'll say control freak.

Now you have three.  
I'm going to use that!

My favorite knock-knock joke: tell the tellee to point his/her finger in the air and rotate it in a circular counterclockwise motion.

knock-knock
who's there?
yah!
yah who?
yahoo, you're a cowboy!  
-knock knock
-who's there?
-King Tot
-what do you want!?
-I want my MUMMY!!!!!!!!  
A couple is lying in bed. The man says,

"I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world."

The woman replies, "I'll miss you..."

------------------------

"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, "honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"

"Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.

--------------
He said - Shall we try swapping positions tonight?

She said - That's a good idea... you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart.  
Post a Comment
6 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?