<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, October 02, 2006

Subway the Hard Way!



Monz again: apparently the editors have all gone MIA so I'm here to fill in before launching a search and rescue mission. Back to work with a vengeance this morning: in court first thing. I'm still tired and I didn't have time to put together a yummy lunch from home with last night's leftovers, so I ran over to Subway for a foot-long turkey on hearty Italian, with the switch of pepperjack cheese instead of their version of "American." I'm already missing the yummy Euro-lunches! I think the three fresh pastas on Isola Bella was the best lunch, though maybe that's just because it is sticking in my mind so much. The lunch at Zucca in Milan was also kind of yummy, and especially notable for the Campari cocktail, guzzled at the place of it creation. It was a really bitter drink that the tour guide was like a martini: it wasn't. Atill, it helped me get into the shopping mood and I bought some shoes, a leather jacket, and a bunch of shirts.
Comments:
oh those little campari bottles - io voglio un BITTER!!!!!!

the best!  
Post a Comment
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?