<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"Monz To The Blog, Stat!"

Since the editors are clearly too busy to blog my lunch, I am stepping in to fill in. Today I am having Chicken which I barbequed myself (outside, in January . . . thanks giant pollution spewing corporations, third-world countries, superpowers, and SUV driving morons!) on a 5" french bread roll, and an apple.

BTW, if you enjoy telling creationists and global warming deniers where to to shove it as much as I do, you may be interested in this. I know I'm sporting one myself! Now go have lunch.
Comments:
Let the record show that the editors contacted the Monz in the noon hour (local time) to get word of his lunch and to administer a fun an happy quiz for his and his readers' entertainment (said results saved for a futre date after we were informed that Monz had posted already)!

So we'll just have to post our lunch: Jimmy John's Pepe (sandwich number one -- sprouts included).  
wowsers thats a pretty angry post monz... hmm... i see the global warming is not only works on warming up the globe but also heating up persons... hmm???? :)))

yeah!!!!! may i suggest anger management during tomorrow's lunch hour? :))))))

jkiddin heeeeeeeeehhee  
Yeah . . . I was kinda worked up today. . .  
Gosh Hon. We have an SUV.  
But we are aware of our contribution to the destruction of the earth, not like 99% of the entitled morons who drive around in them. I'm also aware that barbequing contributes. I'll be the first one in line for an electric car as soon as the car co.'s stop punishing you for wanting one.  
Post a Comment
5 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?