<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Order! Order!

Monz here, starting my annual blogging so the editors can have a vacation. Today I was on trial, but we wound up settling. I brough lunch from home because I knoew I'd be busy. I had a barbequed chicken breast, no berad or sauce, just a plain barbequed chicken breast, and an apple. After court, I was starving so I bought a cinnamon bun from some Greek ladies selling stuff in the courthouse lobby. Tired. A tired start to my blog-patrol!
Comments:
umm... great job, BUT where the heck have the editors gone for a vacation!?????? (it's safe to tell me i can't stalk them since i'm out of the country)  
I think they've all gone to Amsterdam, but I could be mistaken!  
A rare case where Monz is mistaken -- the editors have not had a vacation since 2002 (Montreal), unless you count an extended weekend in S.F. in 2004 or their yearly 2-day trip to Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. The editors are in desparate need of a vacation and if Monz wants to finance one it will be greatly appreciated and greeted with a round of hearty and heartfelt "thanks Monz!"  
Bloggin' ain't easy!  
Post a Comment
5 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?