<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Monday, June 11, 2007

LOL-Lunch!



Monz here, filling in for the editors who are on a road trip to pay homage to (and have lunch with) our 16th president. I am having a portobello sandwich from Bistro 17, something so yummy I've been waiting for Monday to come around so I can have one! After a frightening close call (their phone number is "temporarily disconnected!!") I walked over and picked up my lunch and just waited there.

I am raving angry today! I'm angry about how much of my life I gave away to the Sopranos, and how the producers completely betrayed me. Anyone who says last night's finale was in any way shape or form "good" needs to meet me out at the playground at 3:15 for a smackdown! What a horrible piece of crap! I waited for seasons now for them to redeem this once great show and they couldn't, or more likely wouldn't, do it. What garbage. There was nothing redeeming about it. I will think thrice before committing to any more HBO (or David Chase) shows. What an absolute waste of a once great show. A giant MYL Screw-You to the Sopranos!
Comments:
Well, until the very end I kinda liked it (with one exception). Everyone takes the easy way out: Melfi, AJ (natch), Meadow (becoming her mother), Paulie (in one way or another), the federal agents, even Phil's crew. I thought Chase's faux-attack on the audience via AJ's rant was lame. As to the ending, I actually watched the Dallas "it was all a dream" season -- worse can happen!  
Those cats look fat!  
Post a Comment
2 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?