<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ballad-Era Styx Yummy Lunch!

Lunch, I'm leaving, I must be on my way
The time is drawing near
My car is going, my client didn't sell
The judge wants him jailed for years
But I'll be hungry without you
And I'll need a snack to see me through
Please believe me, my stomach's in your hands
And I'll be missing you.

Because you know it's you lunch
Whenever I get weary and need some food
In a ravenous mood
You know it's you lunch
Giving me the courage and the strength I need
Please believe that it's true
Lunch I love you.

Lunch I'm leaving, I'll say it once again
Somehow try to nod
He's got some cellmates he's trying to forget
And this judge thinks he's G_d
DuPage county is like Cicero
And the client's retainer is getting low
Please believe me, my blog is in your hands
And I'll be missing you (even when you're Fong's for vegetable soup and farmer'smarket, which is a plate of lots and lots of veggies, more than in last week's triple vegetables)
Lunch, I love you
Lunch, I love you
Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh Lunch.
Comments:
Har!  
duuuuuuude...  
Post a Comment
2 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?