<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

BOPO!

Monz reports:
Back in the early days of the old place, I used to go out with (usually) Aym or whoever to a place we lovingly called 'Tino's. I often had a craving for what I referred to as a "Big Ol' Plate 'O." It was understood that the plate would be of spaghetti. I'd walk down the hall in the morning and say, "Big Ol' Plate 'O?"

Then, things changed. An excursion to 'Tino's became a huge undertaking once the motivation to leave the office every day vanished [an individual who richly deseved the tormaenting he received at the hands of old place employees and visitors alike. Don't look under that piece of paper!] Occasionally I had a big ol plate o from some other joint, but it was never the same.

Today, Carb cravings kicked in and kicked my ass! I needed an upper-case Big Ol' Plate 'O!!! So, off to Bacci's I go!! I had Bruschetta and Angel Hair Pomodoro!

YYYUUUMMMM!!!!!!

Note: the ambience is much different from 'Tino's, but it'll do!
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?