<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Friday, August 03, 2007

Samuri Monz!

We know the Monz doesn't like baseball, but if he did, we are positve his favorite player would be Seattle Mariner superstar Ichiro Suzuki. Why? Because Ichiro is being mocked, scorned, and held up to ridicule for wise sentiments that, well, might as well come from the mouth of the Monz himself.

Consider: on asked why he decided to stay in Seattle rather than test free agency, Ichiro mentioned one reason was his dog Ikky. "He said "woof woof woof" which meant "stay stay stay" -- of course, I listened." When asked about the team visiting to play the Cleveland Indians: "To tell the truth, I'm not excited to go to Cleveland, but we have to. If I ever saw myself saying I'm excited going to Cleveland, I'd punch myself in the face, because I'm lying." Crazy? Monzy!

Amy's Indian Vegetable Korma, Apple, Banana. Woof woof woof!
Comments:
Woof?  
Post a Comment
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?