<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wicked Evil Satanic Fakes!

The editors have great respect for a writer/reporter/social observer/etc. type you may not have heard of: Adrienne Crew. From her insightful essays on Salon.com to her wonderfully named andwritten "Crazedloveblog" (now only open to friends, which doesn't include us!), we have enjoyed nearly everything she's written. Until we found Best of Blogs, which she coauthored. We're not included in the "Blogs About Eating"! Yet some real dogs are: consider this blog that invokes the venerated term. Check out this update schedule? WTF? We update you that the Monz was at CLE all day -- they provided a vegetarian sandwich with tomatoes and cucumbers and mustard, and some pasta on the side. Go Lancers!
Comments:
mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
My Dearest Monz,
I'm sorry to have disappointed you so deeply. I wish I could blame the oversight on my co-author but that would be fibbing. I have no idea how I could have overlooked your wonderful blog. If our publisher gives us a chance to update the book (sadly out of date in just a year and a half), I will add your blog and attempt to get back in your good graces. I'll add a new update to the Best of Blogs blog we've got going...it too has been sadly neglected. As has crazedloveblog, I moved to LA and started labrain.com.

Thanks,
Adrienne Crew, labrain.com  
Post a Comment
1 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?