<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bring It On!
Think we're afraid to take on the big boys here at MYL? Think again! The picture above is from a Citibank magazine advertisement. It accompanied the following copy:

>> "My name is Grace and I live in a small apartment in a big city. And since I enjoy a day of shopping far more than, say, cooking, I decided to do a bit of home remodeling. So with my Citi card in hand, I set out to get some closet organizers. I bought a shoe rack for the oven, sweater boxes for the lower cupboards and some 12-inch baskets for handbags up above. I saved room for plates, glasses and silverware. And one large drawer stuffed with take-out menus.<<

Hey Citibank, we think you're lying! We don't believe that Grace bought all this stuff, either in one big spree or over time. We don't believe that Grace doesn't have any food in her place. We don't think that's her apartment. We don't even think her name is Grace!

We do believe that Monz went to Fong's today for some vegatable soup and vegatable chop suey.
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?