<$BlogRSDUrl$> < ? chicago blogs # >

Friday, May 09, 2008

Before. . . And After!

Yes, you read right! It's back! And boy is today's lunch perfect for it. Background: Yellow curry was purchased last night from a new thai place (to me) in Glenview, but I had no time to eat it last night. So this morning I grabbed a plastic bag wrapped container of it on my way out. Well, I must have grabbed the bottommost container because, as it turns out, the lid was wrecked, shredded and smashed. So at some point during the ride to work the container tipped and yummy curry poured out. So what? you're thinking. It was wrapped in a plastic bag! Ah-ha! The plastic bag had a hole in it! Delicious curry all over my back seat!

Behold what was left:



Yum!

Behold what left after what was left:

Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?